• 1 loaf frozen white bread dough
• ¼ of a 8-inch fruit pie
• 1 tbs butter melted
• 2 tbs brown sugar
• ⅓ cup (approximate) flour
• 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
• 1-2 tbs cream or milk
1. Spray a sheet of plastic wrap with non-stick spray and wrap frozen bread dough up in it. Defrost in refrigerator overnight.
2. Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3. Chop up defrosted dough into 1-inch pieces. Chop up pie into small pieces.
4. Make crumbs by mixing together all ingredients.
5. Mix dough bits together with pie bits. Place in prepared pan. Top with the crumbs.
6. Cover with greased plastic wrap and rise in a warm, draft-free area 1½-2 hours (since the dough is cold, it takes longer to rise) or until double in bulk.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
8. Bake loaf for 25-30 minutes, until top is golden brown and internal temperature registers 190 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
9. Cool loaf completely in pan.
10. Mix glaze ingredients and drizzle over loaf.