1. Pick the day. Enjoy it.
“Pick the day. Enjoy it – to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come… The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present – and I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
“If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhileness I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
2. Accept life unconditionally.
“I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
3. Tomorrow is another day.
“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles” ~ Audrey Hepburn
4. When opportunities come along, you have to grab them.
“I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
5. If you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm.
“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
6. People, even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
7. Laughter cures a multitude of ills.
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
8. A nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people.
“Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
9. Embrace yourself.
“Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
10. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
11. Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if you’re ugly on the inside.
12. Everyone looks for a way of finding love.
“We all want to be loved, don’t we? Everyone looks for a way of finding love. It’s a constant search for affection in every walk of life.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
13. Find someone who appreciates you.
“Your heart just breaks, that’s all. But you can’t judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
14. If you ever get married, get very married.
15. You’re never too old for fairy tales.
16. Happiness is health and a SHORT MEMORY.
“I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
FORGET BAD MEMORY
17. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
18. True friends are families which you can select.